There are many different ways you can use our services to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Account, we can make those services even better to show you more relevant results, to help you find the right product and services and to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we are using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users from figuring out basic stuff like nearby available services, to more complex things like which offers you will find most useful or which news or article you might like.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up with VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Account. When you do, we will ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible donor Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them or view and interact with our articles. This information includes:
- We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number.
- When you use VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. services, we collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including, GPS, and other sensors that may.
Unique application numbers
- Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to database when you install or uninstall VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Information we collect when you are signed in to VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd., in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Account. When information is associated with your Google Account, we treat it as personal information.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones. We also use this information to offer you tailored content like giving you more relevant nearby search pharmacy for buying medicine, laboratory for booking test, nearby donor to connect and relevant ads and offers.
When you contact VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd., we keep a record of your data to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements and for password change policy.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and update your VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. user profile and can check the settings to decide whether you want to be part of the donor list or not.
- Choose whether your Profile name and Profile photo appear in comment and reviews shared in public.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to VNJ Innovations Pvt. Ltd. employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities